You want to use HubSpot for your marketing activities and can't decide between Marketing Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Enterprise?
Which license is the right choice for your company depends on your business structure and which software solution best meets your needs and requirements and helps you achieve your goals.
Marketing Hub Professional features
The Marketing Hub Professional is very comprehensive in itself, with the many available tools and diverse and optimized options, including all the features of "Free" and "Starter" versions.
As in addition to Marketing Hub Professional, there is the free HubSpot CRM, and you can also use the free versions of HubSpot Sales, Service, CMS, and Operations Hub. So besides your marketing efforts, you can also integrate other business activities.
Before I tell you the main functionalities of Marketing Pro, I would like to list the common and important features that differ only by their limit:
Sending limit for emails is 10 times your marketing contact amount per month, for Enterprise the limit is 20 times.
Omni-Channel Marketing Automation
For Marketing Pro, the maximal number of workflows is 300 and increases to 1,000 when upgrading to Enterprise.
Ads Management & Retargeting
All available ad types are supported for 5 target groups and increase to 15 target groups for Enterprise.
50 accounts can be linked in HubSpot, incl. 10.000 posts per month with a planning ability of 3 years in advance; with Enterprises, it is up to 300 social media accounts.
You can create up to 10 teams in HubSpot Pro, and up to 300 teams in the Enterprise edition.
I'm now switching to the important and interesting features for larger companies in Marketing Hub Professional, which will make your business life easier.
- Marketing Automation: Automate the sending of your personalized emails and set up your customized lead nurturing workflow to make recurring tasks more manageable. With the marketing automation tool, you also communicate much more effectively with your potential customers.
- Marketing Organisation: @mention your team, assign them tasks, and view the entire conversation without leaving HubSpot! This is ideal for teams where input from more than one person is needed.
- Account-Based Marketing: Target accounts help you better focus your marketing efforts and reach your ideal customer faster. You'll access company scoring, properties, templates, and pre-built reports to drive your ABM strategy.
- Website Analytics: Gather all your source data into one easy-to-read dashboard and see the results of your advanced cross-channel marketing efforts.
- Custom Reporting: Visualize metrics that matter to your specific goals with custom dashboards and reports. Perfect for focusing on the KPIs that really matter.
- Campaigns Tool: Group all related assets into one campaign and measure the effectiveness of the campaign as a whole. It's perfect for optimizing any inbound marketing strategy and identifying which content is having more impact on your target audiences.
- Smart Content: Create rules for the visibility of specific content, e.g., based on location or for existing contacts. A great feature for targeting specific audiences with relevant content.
- A/B Testing: Measure which variation of your page gets more responses from your visitors. This is great for improving interactions.
- HubSpot Videos: Host and manage up to 250 videos.
The advanced features of Marketing Hub Enterprise
Marketing Hub Enterprise is designed for companies that want to properly manage and map a larger and more in-depth range of processes, whether about user roles and custom permission sets or for more comprehensive reports and contact lists.
The features you will only find in Marketing Enterprise include:
- Multi-Touch Revenue Attribution: With these features, you can use 7 models to attribute each customer action to its respective contribution to revenue. This makes identifying interactions that are promising for your business a breeze. Read more in this article from the HubSpot blog.
- Team-Based Partitioning: With this tool, you can assign your individual marketing assets to multiple levels of specific users based on your teams. This assignment is possible for blogs, CTAs, forms, emails, workflows, lists, and dashboards.
- Custom behavioral Events: Analyze user interactions and use this data to understand user behavior and make informed decisions about website optimization and marketing strategies.
- Adaptive Testing: Simultaneously test up to 5 variants of one of your page and shorten optimization time with faster results. Thanks to AI and machine learning, you'll know at the end which variant is more appealing to visitors.
- Predictive Lead Scoring: With machine learning, the algorithm checks what collective information your customers have. After this, the algorithm calculates which properties and values are effective for grading your leads and their probability of closing deals automatically.
- Custom Objekt: Custom objects can be used to create a new object with all its properties in your CRM and link it to existing objects such as contacts, companies and deals.
- Email Frequency Safeguards: Avoid spam and define a limit for the automatic emails sent within a certain period of time, for each contact to receive.
- Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Sandbox: Test certain features and operations in your account without impacting existing live data.
What makes HubSpot a suitable platform for companies is the ease of use of a rather complex tool.
The complete overview of all features with pricing can be accessed here HubSpot Marketing Hub™.
Deciding which marketing hub is right for you
Now that you know the essential features of both Marketing Hubs, the crucial question is: Which Marketing Hub is best for your business?
What initially deters many companies is, of course, the price. After all, the monthly costs between Marketing Hub Professional and Marketing Hub Enterprise differ considerably, even for the one-time onboarding costs.
However, if you leverage the full potential of HubSpot, it will pay off again.
When evaluating your options, you should also be aware that buying the software alone is not enough. In order for HubSpot to pay off, you need to invest in your marketing efforts on an ongoing basis through content and advertising, if appropriate.
To choose the right marketing hub for your business, you should be clear about your goals. How do you want to make your goals measurable and achievable? What functionalities do you need to achieve them, and out of which Hub?
Who will all be working in HubSpot? And how many user roles do you want to be able to assign?
Do you already have experience with HubSpot, or none yet? If the answer is no, you may want to get to know and use the features of Marketing Professional first before upgrading to Enterprise.
HubSpot is continually adding and developing new features and improving existing ones. It also occurs that some tools - such as Account-Based Marketing -, are already included or will be included in Marketing Pro now or in the future.
If you are unsure and/or have additional questions or if you need help, please feel free to contact us!
Bildquelle: AdobeStock © javidestock 457808711